Project: Trail Crew Projects Summer 2013
Filed under: Trails
Description: Below you will find the trail crew's 2013 season's highlights!
Funding for the FOP trail crew comes primarily from private donations to Friends of Pathways, and is also supported in part with a Challenge Cost-Share agreement between FOP and the USFS.
- 5 new bridges in Game Creek
- Game Creek to make trails more sustainable
- 1.75 miles of reroute in Wilson Canyon after the Horsetheif Canyon Fire
- 373 trees cleared from front country trails
- 1744 volunteer hours
- 6500 feet of trail reconstructed
- Ski Lake reroute, drainage, rebenching, and rock removal
- Josie's Ridge reroute, drainage, rebenching and rehab
- KC Trail reroute
- Wilson Canyon brush cutting
- Cache Creek Road drainage
- Endless amounts of drainage everywhere